Was hört ihr gerade?
RE: Was hört ihr gerade?
Beitrag #291
Dieses moderne Ballett, Komponiert von David Byrne mit Choregrafie von Twyla Tharp gabs tatsächlich mal in seiner Ganzheit im Fernsehen bei uns.

(c  ..)~          Heart          \(._.  D)

E   L   E   F   A   N   T   E   N  L   I   E  B  E

t  ö  t  e  t   F  a   s   c  h   i   s   m   u   s
Zitat

Beitrag #292
... und dann sitzt ihr vor eurem flachbildfernsehern und meckert auf dem konsum

funktioniere...

lyrics: http://www.songtexte.com/songtext/sarah-...8c82f.html

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"Gender/Sex Identity" oder auch:
"Die Geschichte vom Regenbogen, der dachte, er wäre ein Halbkreis...."

Inter/Nonbinary?
pbs.twimg.com/media/DSkEWChWAAAu-FQ.jpg
Zitat

Beitrag #293
(08.04.2018, 23:30)Kosmonautin schrieb: Dieses moderne Ballett, Komponiert von David Byrne mit Choregrafie von Twyla Tharp gabs tatsächlich mal in seiner Ganzheit im Fernsehen bei uns. [...]

Wenn ich mir sicher sein könnte, daß ich regelmäßig so etwas geboten bekäme, könnte ich mich doch glatt dazu überreden lassen, mit dem Fernsehen wieder anzufangen Shy

As every one of them pointed his finger to me to come to him I preferred most to go direct to the copperish ghost from whose room the smell of African’s food was rushing out to me, but when the golden ghost saw my movement which showed that I wanted to go to the copperish-ghost, so at the same time he lighted the golden flood of light all over my body to persuade me not to go to the copperish-ghost, as every one of them wanted me to be his servant. So as he lighted the flood of golden light on my body and when I looked at myself I thought that I became gold as it was shining on my body, so at this time I preferred most to go to him because of his golden light. But as I moved forward a little bit to go to him then the copperish-ghost lighted the flood of his own copperish light on my body too, which persuaded me again to go to the golden-ghost as my body was changing to every colour that copper had, and my body was then so bright so that I was unable to touch it. And again as I preferred this copperish light more than the golden light then I started to go to him, but as this stage I was prevented again to go to him by the silverfish-light which shone on to my body at that moment unexpectedly. This silverfish-light was as bright as snow so that it transparented every part of my body and it was this day I knew the number of the bones of my body. But immediately I started to count them these three ghosts shone the three kinds of their lights on my body at the same time in such a way that I could not move to and fro because of these lights. But as these three old ghosts shone their lights on me at the same time so I began to move round as a wheel at this junction, as I appreciated these lights as the same.
(Excerpt from: Amos Tutùọlá: My Life in the Bush of Ghosts. London: Faber 1954: 24f)

Excerpt from: Brian Eno & David Byrne: My Life in the Bush of Ghosts (1981): "Regiment":

Zitat

Beitrag #294

Beides aus dem Album "Abandoned City" von Hauschka

https://de.wikipedia.org/wiki/Volker_Bertelmann

Zitat

Beitrag #295
und das noch schnell, dann aber ab in die apo.

Zitat

Beitrag #296
Präpariertes Klavier ist wirklich etwas, das Spaß macht Shy

Nebenbei fällt mir da ein, ich habe einmal ein excellentes Solokonzert von György Szabados gehört, wo er Minimal Music spielte. Sonst war er ja mehr als Jazzer bekannt.

Having reached their town, they put me in a very dark room which was under the ground, as such rooms are very common in the "Bush of Ghosts". After a while they changed me to a blind man and then rubbed my body with their palms which were sharp as sand paper and were slightly scraping me as dulled sand paper. Having left that they were cutting the flesh of my body with their sharp finger-nails which were long at about four inches, so I was crying bitterly for much pain. Again after a little while they left that and then my eyes opened as before, but I saw nobody there with me in this doorless room who was ill-treating me like that. Immediately my eyes opened there I saw about a thousand snakes which almost covered me, although they did not attempt to bite me at all. It was in this doorless room which is in undergrounds I first saw my life that the biggest and longest among these snakes which was acting as a director for the rest vomited a kind of coloured lights from his mouth on to the floor of this room. These lights shone to every part of the room and also to my eyes, and after all of the snakes saw me clearly through the lights then they disappeared at once with the lights and then the room became dark as before.
(Excerpt from: Amos Tutùọlá: My Life in the Bush of Ghosts. London: Faber 1954: 67)

Excerpt from: Brian Eno & David Byrne: My Life in the Bush of Ghosts (1981): "The Carrier":

Zitat

Beitrag #297

Nachm Gang zur Apo hab ich mir erstmals Musik ohne physisches Medium gekauft. Hatte es eilig dass zu besitzen und raubmordkopieren wollt ichs auch nicht.
Ich mag die Leichtigkeit, den Humor in der Musik, die trotzdem auch traurig schön sein kann.

Zitat

Beitrag #298

~ Schônheit, Weisheit, Stârke ~
Zitat

Beitrag #299
Byrne & Eno hier mit Talking Heads: Once in a Lifetime. Thematisch würde das ganz gut an das Life in the Bush of Ghosts anschließen... Ob man die Videoszenen aus Afrika heute nicht als kulturelle Appropriation kritisieren würde? Damals sicherlich eines der interessanteren Musikvideos, war ja alles noch relativ neu...

Zitat

Beitrag #300
Embryo: Farid (ein Stück, das Malang Negrabi an der Zerbaghali, einer Bechertrommel, featured)

Zitat

Gehe zu: