Any TG people in the 20th district of Vienna?
Any TG people in the 20th district of Vienna?
Beitrag #1
    Hi everyone! My name´s Crudelitas, I´m from Scotland, U.K. and I´m a 53 year old Transgender girl. I live near to the river Danube and the Millenium City where I go shopping every day in the evening, usually dressed and looking as a girl. I also usually go walking, cycling, swimming, jogging, for BBQ´s and for drinks across the Brigittenauer Bridge to the Danube - Island. My favourite outdoor restaurant is the Indian Summer Station beside the Bridge. I like to go shopping for "women´s" footwear to one of the local Deichmann shops and for clothes usually either to Kik or to H&M. I´m wondering if anyone would like to join me to go shopping or do some sport etc. in Spring and Summer near to where I live? I´d really like to meet like-minded TG people or just girls. I also speak German but maybe someone would like to practice their English or let me teach it to them (I am an experienced English teacher).

RE: Any TG people in the 20th district of Vienna?
Beitrag #2
Currently I have a lumbar disc herniation which makes my live really difficult. Maybe we can meet, when it gets better and I plan a shopping tour or a lunch brake in the Millenium City.

I have an American TS friend (postOP), who will visit me in April. I don't know if she stays in Austria this summer. If yes, I can make the contact.
Ich bin nicht mein Körper.
Träume nicht dein Leben, sondern lebe deinen Traum.

Beitrag #3
Dear Jasminchen,

That would be very nice. I hope your friend comes over. I am sorry to hear about your back problem. I know it can be very painful. Hope you get well again soon.
Kind regards,

Cru

Beitrag #4
(29.03.2013, 04:08)Crudelitas schrieb: That would be very nice. I hope your friend comes over.
I got an eMail from here and she will be here until late June. She will arrive end of April, so please send me an reminder at that time.

(29.03.2013, 04:08)Crudelitas schrieb: I am sorry to hear about your back problem. I know it can be very painful.
THX! Today I had the MR and I will get the result next week.
Ich bin nicht mein Körper.
Träume nicht dein Leben, sondern lebe deinen Traum.

Gehe zu: