Wie werdet ihr wahrgenommen??
RE: Wie werdet ihr wahrgenommen??
Beitrag #91
It doesn't matter who else cares. I've got different interests than a hedonistic childish person like you.

Only dead fish swim with the stream.
Zitat

Beitrag #92
Yeah but you're caught in a fishers-net. Not swimming with the stream but still not free.

And don't you reflect your personality on me?
But it's ok.. it seems that you come from a little village and i feel pity for you- i can live my life how i wan't :/ maybe that's why you're jealous that i go on events. Btw you haven't told which kind of event(s) i have been to, that you seem to have a problem with.

And wouldn't it be "hedonistic" ? If you want to describe a behaviour? -just saying
Ich will mich nicht verbiegen für dein Bild von Geschlecht und deshalb bin ich einfach die, die dein Frauenbild zerfetzt!
Zitat

Beitrag #93
Although my parents were originally slavic "peasants", I wouldn't describe myself as a villager.

And no it doesn't have anything to do with jealousy - it's just that I can't stand people like you. Smile

Of course it's "hedonistic".. Please understand that working at night every third week affects the mind somehow.
Zitat

Beitrag #94
Please tell me more about how much you can't stand me
While writing about me Wink

Well... i can't say i can't stand you, because i don't know you.
I'd say i can't agree with your opinion and dislike how you act via digital communication.

And last point i've noticed- i think it's permanent Wink
XOXO
Ich will mich nicht verbiegen für dein Bild von Geschlecht und deshalb bin ich einfach die, die dein Frauenbild zerfetzt!
Zitat

Beitrag #95
English conversation here? May I join in? I guess it would kinda be too late ask that by the time you'll read my post! Big Grin I am a bad girl, I know! Tongue

But you know what, I've just came across with an unbelievable, instant, wonderful idea> what would it be to have a topic in the Off Topic section of the forum where we can actually speak about anything in...*drumrolls* ...English? I'm going to open that topic right now! I hope any moderators will eventually get angry at me, though! Tongue I'll tell you both have been my inspiration in the end...Big GrinTongue

Listen to the music!  ♫ Follow your heart!  ♥
Zitat

Beitrag #96
Sure you can join.
Mods won't hate you- danichi might.
But only if we mix deutsch mit englisch that makes her ziemlich verärgert. :p

Open up Smile
Zitat

Beitrag #97
(28.05.2015, 00:45)mrs.moustache schrieb: Sure you can join.
Mods won't hate you- danichi might.
But only if we mix deutsch mit englisch that makes her ziemlich verärgert. :p

Open up Smile

Yes, Baby! Tongue However, we should most definitely switch this English conversation to the English Topic that I am about to open or else the mods will not just indeed hate us, they'll eventually take all the chocolate from us and will let us without it for a week! I assume we all love chocolate and desserts here, that'd be a noticeable punishment for us! Tongue

I am desperately laughing on my own here in the middle of the night! That would be very creative to mix English and German! Mrs. Moustache, what if we would start to type a word in English and another in German and the continue that way the conversation?! Big GrinTongue

Hello! Guten Abend! How are you doing? Gut? Big GrinTongue Na ja, the mods will not let us drink alcohol here anymore!

Zitat

Beitrag #98
Ich think das could be sehr difficult.
Wie you siehst is es hard manchmal you müssen two englische words nehmen. Like could sein.

I go to bed, but a funny idea.
Btw i never got any chocolate here. Have you found the cookie jar bevore i did?
Zitat

Beitrag #99
(28.05.2015, 01:31)mrs.moustache schrieb: Ich think das could be sehr difficult.
Wie you siehst is es hard manchmal you müssen two englische words nehmen. Like could sein.

I go to bed, but a funny idea.
Btw i never got any chocolate here. Have you found the cookie jar bevore i did?

Big GrinBig Grin

You would not believe me, but I had a hard time to try to understand the sentences in 1 English Word - 1 German Word format! You know, it's like you understand the words, but it's hard to translate them quickly one after another. Never mind, its also 3 AM almost...Big Grin

Hey, I might enjoy the sweets, but you're on my team, I wouldn't have eaten all the cookies without you. *cough* *cough* the angry mods were secretly around here! Tongue Good night!

Zitat

Beitrag #100
Was ist denn hier geschehen?Wirklich extrastrange was hier gerade passiert!

But ich try das with einem Word Englisch and ein Word Deutsch!Funny Sache Big Grin!
Für immer Böhse. 

Zitat

Gehe zu: