The English Topic!
RE: The English Topic!
Beitrag #41
Thank you very much, hugging back ^^. Good to hear you've made progress in job and so on. I wish you continous good luck!

Personally I made some positive experience in developing my mind, spirit and personality. I am regathering some of my former strengths and the support of destiny, basicly due to unconditional love, resulting in sweet lightness of being.

I still make mistakes, must learn every day, but wisdom reaches me ever more. Also by you.

Sincerly yours,

Um die Welt in einem Sandkorn zu sehn,
und den Himmel in einer wilden Blume,
halte die Unendlichkeit in deiner Hand
und die Stunde rückt in die Ewigkeit.

-= VERITAS VINCIT =-
Zitat

Beitrag #42
Good evening everyone Smile
I hope to write normal understandable english and good answers.

How are you?
I returned 2 hours ago home after a visit to my house doctor and slept until now. How are you doing?
Zitat

Beitrag #43
(28.05.2015, 00:57)FreedomMusic schrieb: Although this topic is basically in the Off Topic section of the forum, we should be able to discuss here anything we feel - talk about anything as long as we keep the conversations just or mostly in English, indeed! Why? Here we are inside of the castle of the topic of the in English discussed subjects! Tongue

Here we go, I raise my cup of tea in the celebration of this topic existence! A cup of tea for you all who also wander around here! Smile

Cup of tea? Are you Brit?
I was born in Germany. In Munich, to be correct. My mother was a German with Jewish roots, and my father an American from Idaho (the Potato State). I have spent many years in Idaho, and was active in the LDS Church as my whole family was. I was even in Austria go to this church as a full-time missionary. then still in a male sheath. I served in Vienna, Klagenfurt and Villach. And now I'm glad not to be in this cult. A cult that is mean to transsexuals.

Oh, btw, I write film scripts.
"Ein Mensch wird in der Kirche aufgenommen für das war er glaubt -- und aus ihr rausgeworfen für das was er weiß." -- Mark Twain
Zitat

Beitrag #44
Gerlinde, too bad you never said anything about my comment: http://community.transgender.at/showthre...0#pid48430

LG
Um die Welt in einem Sandkorn zu sehn,
und den Himmel in einer wilden Blume,
halte die Unendlichkeit in deiner Hand
und die Stunde rückt in die Ewigkeit.

-= VERITAS VINCIT =-
Zitat

Beitrag #45
How nice, I'm registered for more than one year and finally found this topic.^^

Well, I thought, I'll keep it alive and add some words of mine, 'cause actually I'm currently writing some lyrics in english for a new techno track, which I'm going to sing and rap into the microphone once they're finished. The song itself will be also composed, arranged and produced by myself and after trying to find a few lyrics in german with the cords I noticed that they don't really match, so I decided to do this in english and hooray, it fits much better! Smile

Hope I'll grab enough time to get this work done, since after finishing the song I'll be trying to film and cut a music video for it - starring myself of course - and that's something I've never done before actually ...

So yeah, besides taking hormones and so on, I'm quite busy doing spare-time stuff right now Wink
Zitat

Beitrag #46
Oh my gosh.......
we have an english only forum that's amazing.
Well idk what to say but I agree with Irina that this topic should survive because new transgenders may will use it for questions or get in touch with us germans/austrians. 

@Irina
That sounds nice do you'll plan to perfom it in public someday or just for yourself?
Zitat

Beitrag #47
Thanks, I'm trying to do my best Smile

Currently I'm producing and writing, hopefully the finished product will be released and the video uploaded one day - but you have to know, I'm really self-critical and threfore hard to satisfy with things I do especially for myself.

Of course I already thought about performing music in public, but pondering about it comes to my temporarily conclusion, that this would rather be too stressfull for me - and first of all, today I don't know if people even like what I produce or show in the music video ...

To be honest, it's only a spare-time project without any serious thoughts about selling it or even trying to become rich Wink
Zitat

Beitrag #48
I do music too, but i suck. One of my lifegoals is to release an album. Not for the sake of world domination, just so that its out there. Sending it into space and time, or so....
This thread is silly. Mary has an apple.

Here is a video of a mama cat and her kitten: https://thumbs.gfycat.com/GivingRealisti...mobile.mp4
 (c  ..)~          Heart          \(._.  D)

E   L   E   F   A   N   T   E   N  L   I   E  B  E

t  ö  t  e  t   F  a   s   c  h   i   s   m   u   s
Zitat

Gehe zu: