Um die Welt in einem Sandkorn zu sehn,
und den Himmel in einer wilden Blume,
halte die Unendlichkeit in deiner Hand
und die Stunde rückt in die Ewigkeit.

-= VERITAS VINCIT =-
Zitat

RE: The English Topic!
Beitrag #12
I wouldn't say that it is because of a certain "IN" factor but rather that i didn't knew about this thread ^^
To be honest i just browsed over the first page and all i picked up was that you talked about accents? Right?
My favorite accents can be found in Britain though, the Scottish one i love the most although it is sometimes hard to understand ^^ I also like the Londoner accent, apparently i speak in a Londoner accents with some trails of american English... i am working to erase those though Smile
Geduld offenbart oft mehr als Neugierde.
Wer nur beobachtet kann lediglich raten, wer fragt erlangt Wissen.
Wahrheit und Schönheit sind sich sehr ähnlich, sie liegen immer im Auge des Betrachters!
Zitat

Beitrag #13
When I first heard Scottish, I though they speak italian. It was in France tho.

Yeah, London is nice, but they got a lot of accents, even within London. Probably rather a matter of "class".

I was told I sound like somebody from NYC. But that doesn't mean anything cause the whole world lives in NYC, right?

Where is Alexandra / FreedomMusic anyway? I hope she's alright.

LG

Um die Welt in einem Sandkorn zu sehn,
und den Himmel in einer wilden Blume,
halte die Unendlichkeit in deiner Hand
und die Stunde rückt in die Ewigkeit.

-= VERITAS VINCIT =-
Zitat

Beitrag #14
Yeah if they really talk Scottish it can be quite hard, because they mix some Gaelic in it to. If they were talking in Gaelic i can understand the confusion though. Because it is rare for people to talk Gaelic rarely anyone knows about it and can tell which language it is.

Yeah they got tons of it. Usually I speak in a accent more similar to the commoner one but apparently when I get angry I start talking in a manner and accent similar to those of royals used to command xD I never had the chance to review any of these but well that's what people tell me.

Does it? It'd be more understanding to sound like someone from LA because of Hollywood and stuff, at least for me. But NYC? Well to be honest i don't think i ever listened to someone from NYC talking English most Americans I know are from Texas, Georgia or California.

I have no idea where she could be, but I do hope she is alright.
Wahrheit und Schönheit sind sich sehr ähnlich, sie liegen immer im Auge des Betrachters!
Zitat

Beitrag #15
Scottish accent is so difficult to understand. Just watched trainspotting in english and darn they make it hard to follow up. Talking fast and without taking breath lol. An ewan mcgregor is hot but he needs subtitles haha.

First time in english: begbie was not to understand at all!

Australian accent is awesome haha "ey mate" sounds so sexy lol.

I don't have an accent i prefere the most but i haven't heard that many.
Irish is lovely but not the accent, the actual language. Sounds sooo lovely *.*
Ich will mich nicht verbiegen für dein Bild von Geschlecht und deshalb bin ich einfach die, die dein Frauenbild zerfetzt!
Zitat

Beitrag #16
Irish is actually a modern form of Gaelic ^^ I know a few people that speak it and I plan to learn it myself in the future, but first things first Smile

I don't know i rarely have problems understanding something in English ... most of the time it is the Scottish accent though xD I'd love to learn to understand them though.

The Australian accent is so funny xD An Australian associate of mine sent me a Pron story written in Aussie-English it was more funny than anything else xD But damn those Aussies are bold... if they are curious they ask, well most of them. They say sorry after they realized they hurt you by asking cO
Zitat

Beitrag #17
Most beautiful term in aussie- englisch "brick-shithouse" like: you're build like a brick-shithouse mate lol.

What is pron? *stupidly ask* j/k Wink
Ich will mich nicht verbiegen für dein Bild von Geschlecht und deshalb bin ich einfach die, die dein Frauenbild zerfetzt!
Zitat

Beitrag #18
Actually me writing pron was just a typo xD
I tend tot type way to fast and thus I am prone to typos ... this goes far enough to have earned me the title of "Typo Queen" on some twitch streams ^^
Although some of the streamers prefer it if i am in Skype with them ... apparently my voice is soothing cO whatever ... it seem I am not able to understand guys xD
Zitat

Beitrag #19
If there is nobody here
to drink some of beer
I will go to home
and drink it alone!
Der Sinn des Lebens ist leben!
Krebs wäre mir als Sternzeichen lieber!
Zitat

Beitrag #20