The English Topic!
RE: The English Topic!
Beitrag #21
(04.06.2015, 00:53)Madleine schrieb: At least we have eachother... hug!

(She gives a big, warm hug to Madleine). I am so thankful to this beautiful forum for all the friends and nice people I've met here so far! I'll forever be grateful for the existence of Internet nowadays!

(11.06.2015, 01:55)Madleine schrieb: Where is Alexandra / FreedomMusic anyway? I hope she's alright.

LG

(11.06.2015, 13:17)GeminiStigma schrieb: I have no idea where she could be, but I do hope she is alright.

WOW! You know, forget the fact that it was about me who you were actually asking about> I just felt to show my whole appreciation to you both cause you were asking about me and make sure everything's alright here too and asking about anyone around on the forum. That gives a warm, friendly feeling and it shows how beautiful and strong is our forum community here! We have to be united, we have to care one for another because it's us who have one on another and it's also us who probably understand one another better than anyone else there! Wink Thank you very much on behalf of me and the whole community! I personally feel proud of hearts like you!

I am doing good, thanks! Busy times here only, festival last weekend, a never ending job searching and interviews and applying CVs all over around and again! It can be so difficult to find a job nowadays, especially if you don't have an official certificate or any courses or studies graduated. The job experience before hardly speaks anything by itself, although I believe everything you've done professionally before does count in the valuable side of your CV in front of anyone truly interested into that or into working with you. Then again, I went also to a Steve Grand concert last night - it took place at ega Windmühlgasse 26 and not only Steve Grand and the whole band are very talented and have made us all happy with some good music there, they do also believe in Equality for all and that says how beautiful they're also as persons! WinkHeart

(11.06.2015, 13:17)GeminiStigma schrieb: Because it is rare for people to talk Gaelic rarely anyone knows about it and can tell which language it is.

But it's also another beautiful language! One if the first times I've met the language in music was through some songs of Eithne Ní Bhraonáin, also known by the name of her musical group Enya. Wink

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ireY5UdzR3c

Listen to the music!  ♫ Follow your heart!  ♥
Zitat

Beitrag #22
I have to save that link for later ... for me it is Latin first. I failed the exam horribly so I have to try again.
As for Enya ^^ i love their songs. Although their very special flair is not always suitable xD
Geduld offenbart oft mehr als Neugierde.
Wer nur beobachtet kann lediglich raten, wer fragt erlangt Wissen.
Wahrheit und Schönheit sind sich sehr ähnlich, sie liegen immer im Auge des Betrachters!
Zitat

Beitrag #23
Good to see you're fine, Alexandra.

LG
Um die Welt in einem Sandkorn zu sehn,
und den Himmel in einer wilden Blume,
halte die Unendlichkeit in deiner Hand
und die Stunde rückt in die Ewigkeit.

-= VERITAS VINCIT =-
Zitat

Beitrag #24
(14.06.2015, 03:14)GeminiStigma schrieb: I have to save that link for later ... for me it is Latin first. I failed the exam horribly so I have to try again.
As for Enya ^^ i love their songs. Although their very special flair is not always suitable xD

Good luck with the latin exam! I also did study the language in School and never really approached it as being complicated to studying, but then again I've only really studied for a couple of months and I also like language generally. You know, you can see everything from a complete different prospective if you're motivated by the pleasure of studying something! Good luck! I am sure you'll succeed at the exam this time! Let us all know how everything'll go for you there! Exams, exams...to me this topic brings a lot of memories only! When did you have your last exam all of you?

Yes, their music is timeless and that speaks by itself already, but I've been disappointed by several things they've done before, the singer more precisely. But you know, you can sometimes appreciate the music only...

(15.06.2015, 23:52)Madleine schrieb: Good to see you're fine, Alexandra.

LG

Thanks Madleine! The same to you too from me! I am safe, although I've had disappointing times this year. I got fired, I applied to so many, different jobs and silence is mostly what I've come across with, happy I am still in love, although I was disappointed by the man that I've feeling for (...in the end, just being in love is beautiful and that's also have motivated me moving on quicker) and so on. But we have to stay stong and enjoy each moment because everything'll be alright! What about you? How do you make yourself happy in certain similar times to what I've experienced lately?

Zitat

Beitrag #25
I don't, but I still try to figure out how. Life's a neverending struggle for some. What am I gonna do if I can't affort to shave my beard any longer?

The truth is, I'm sick of this mankind business... But you're young and full of energy. Reading your postings keeps me young, so thanks for that.

Best wishes, very sincerly yours,

-= VERITAS VINCIT =-
Zitat

Beitrag #26
(30.06.2015, 23:56)Madleine schrieb: I don't, but I still try to figure out how. Life's a neverending struggle for some. What am I gonna do if I can't affort to shave my beard any longer?

Yes, I do understand you fully because we might have different identities, but I do also confront with that (...I am Pre-OP, personally feel totally uncomfortable with my beard also and I do sometimes shaved several times every few hours, each day always). Like you said previously, I would also not handle it if one day I would wake up somewhere where I would not be able to shave anymore...

...The only thing about my situation is that I know it will all change from the moment I shall start the Hormon Administration and have the air removal laser for the beard and moustache. But you stay strong Madleine and each time life ain't easy or you feel not full of energy, you do continue to move on and remember how beautiful it is to feel good in your own skin and follow your heart and do exactly everything you need to do to feel good and happy with yourself!

(30.06.2015, 23:56)Madleine schrieb: But you're young and full of energy. Reading your postings keeps me young, so thanks for that.

We can only be the change ourselves! We can only live for ourselves, feel good with ourselves by following the heart, fighting and be happy in the end. We can also take the time to inform people around us and make the world a better place with each person with a big heart that understands that, but the aim of life is actually to live for yourself to the fullest and be happy just like you feel yourself!

Energy? I don't know if that depends on the age necessarily, probably not, but it comes from within yourself, hope and appreciation of everything what we do already have in life. Wink Be happy!

Zitat

Beitrag #27
I still have some time before my next attempt... I failed the last time I tried. But for me it is interesting, though I have the problem to loose interest rather fast.

I guess we all know the saying: "You are only as old as you feel" My cousin never gets tired of screaming: "THREE" whenever somebody mentions it xD
But as for energy and stuff, I do think that age has a role to play in that matter. Though i do not think it is because of the actual age of the person but rather because of the accumulated experiences they have. Sometimes the sum of all the things they know is greater than what they can bear and as such they tend to loose motivation and energy. Maybe there are quite a few who would call such people pessimists but in my opinion there is a difference between a pessimist and somebody with experience that thinks something might fail. Of course there are many times in history where such people have been proven wrong, but well, even experience is no guarantee for knowledge, right? ^^
Geduld offenbart oft mehr als Neugierde.
Wer nur beobachtet kann lediglich raten, wer fragt erlangt Wissen.
Wahrheit und Schönheit sind sich sehr ähnlich, sie liegen immer im Auge des Betrachters!
Zitat

Beitrag #28
thanks for your kind words. things are changeing rapidly these days and we must keep our ability to adapt to new situations, whenever a door gets closed, an other one is being opened. Whenever options disappear, new opportunities emerge. We must remain flexible and use everythibg to our benefit.

LG

-= VERITAS VINCIT =-
Zitat

Beitrag #29
(02.07.2015, 13:27)GeminiStigma schrieb: I guess we all know the saying: "You are only as old as you feel"

I think that pretty much sums up what is the age all really about and that it does indeed have nothing to do with the energy or happiness of one to live. Wink We really do find that within ourselves and we can live each moment to the fullest as we would live forever!

Zitat:But as for energy and stuff, I do think that age has a role to play in that matter. Though i do not think it is because of the actual age of the person but rather because of the accumulated experiences they have. Sometimes the sum of all the things they know is greater than what they can bear and as such they tend to loose motivation and energy.

You said it yourself age is actually something defined by how do we feel or mentioned that wise motto at least! Age has nothing to do with someone's energy or desire to live, on the contrary...

...the more one gets to live and accumulate that experience you've said, the more that person will know in what exactly not to invest their energy in vain and find easier ways to make there dreams real and generally invest their energy intensity into something that makes them happy! Trust me, I've lived many things which might have easily stolen from me the appreciation to live and be a passionate person, but I haven't allowed that and I know what's important in life and what isn't. Wink

(04.07.2015, 15:02)Madleine schrieb: thanks for your kind words. things are changeing rapidly these days and we must keep our ability to adapt to new situations, whenever a door gets closed, an other one is being opened. Whenever options disappear, new opportunities emerge. We must remain flexible and use everythibg to our benefit.

LG

That's true! Of course you have to always stay true to yourself, your feelings, what you feel but you should never be afraid to always go for your dreams and put yourself out there in different situation, experience new things in your life and also be open receive that into your life. But I think as long as someone is happy and secure with themselves and knows they come from a good place, they'll also never be afraid to live each moment to the fullest and go with the wave of life and have experiences with that!

Zitat

Beitrag #30
I wonder why do we always have to give refresh to this forum website to get to be actualized...

Zitat

Gehe zu: