Greetings
Greetings
Beitrag #1
Rainbow 
Greetings!

Hope it's alright with you that I write English, but even though I live in Austria for the last year, I don't speak nearly enough German to communicate.

I'm agender, AMAB. I'm happy with my male body, but I don't identify as masculine, nor do I feel much connection with the male culture. I only wear enough male drag to avoid stares on the street and whispers at work.

My main interest I'd like to share here is photography. Mostly as the photographer, but for the lack of models right now, I'm also self-modelling. My favourite aesthetics is blurred border between the male and the female, much like femboy and tomboy.

I live in north NÖ, not far from Vienna and I'm hoping to find friends and/or models in the area.
Zitat

RE: Greetings
Beitrag #2
Hello, nice to meet you.

Try to live your life the way you want to. Don't be discouraged by looks from a few random people. There are a lot of people who consider themselves non-binary and don't give a shit.

I am also interested in your photography. Would you like to share a link with some examples?

LG, Meli
Zitat

RE: Greetings
Beitrag #3
(09.07.2022, 21:02)Meli42 schrieb: Try to live your life the way you want to. Don't be discouraged by looks from a few random people. There are a lot of people who consider themselves non-binary and don't give a shit.

Thank you for the words of encouragement!

(09.07.2022, 21:02)Meli42 schrieb: I am also interested in your photography. Would you like to share a link with some examples

Great! What do you do? Do you have a portfolio?

Here's mine:
https://www.deviantart.com/mattesilver

LG
Zitat

Gehe zu: