Kombinierte Methode von Dr. Schaff für die MzF-GaOP (Vortrag vom 25.5.)
RE: Kombinierte Methode von Dr. Schaff für die MzF-GaOP (Vortrag vom 25.5.)
Beitrag #111
Hello,
I'm very sorry for writing in English in this forum, but I have in my opinion an importnat message that I want to share from my first appointment with dr. Schaff a few days ago. I didn't want to create confusion that might be caused by mistakes in my German.

Today, the waiting time for MtF operation at dr. Schaff is three years, while it was 1-1.5 years just two years ago, before the report on the lecture in this forum. In my opinion, it was this very forum that created the huge interest leading to the long waiting time. It also explains why dr. Schaff is almost unknown on English-speaking internet.

We can expect that the waiting time the will grow even more as more people get the message about dr. Schaff. Such a situation is not sustainable.

Luckily, I learned that dr. Schaff wants other surgeons to come and learn his method. He does not want to keep his know-how to himself, unlike some of the others.

So, my message to you, the readers of this forum, is this: if you decide not to wait for dr. Schaff, please do persuade your surgeon to come and study with dr. Schaff, so that many more people can benefit from his research and not only those, who were quick enough to book an operation with him before the waiting times became so unbearably long.

Please respond in German...
Zitat

Nachrichten in diesem Thema
RE: Kombinierte Methode von Dr. Schaff für die MzF-GaOP (Vortrag vom 25.5.) - von Apple - 06.09.2014, 23:43

Gehe zu: